Darrell Case's Street Team
A street team is a group of volunteers who band together to promote an author‘s book. Members of a street team are motivated by their love of an author’s work to promote it to as many people as possible. Street teams originated on the music scene before the digital age.
Here's a list of suggestions for my Street Team
- Noting if the book lags or there are holes in the story. Suggestions for the cover
- Leaving reviews of your book/s on Amazon, Goodreads and their own personal blogs
- Hosting me for an interview or guest post on your blog
- Sharing others' reviews and social media posts about me or my books
- Sharing some of my author account social media posts
- Posting shootouts on your own social media channels
- Posting Instagram photos of my books
- Word-of-mouth promotion – talking about/recommending my books to their family members, friends etc.
- Suggesting of my books to book clubs and requesting them at libraries
The benefits of being on my Street Team
- First access to ARCs (Advance Reader Copies) of my books
- Early access to reader magnets, such as short stories, prequels etc.
- The opportunity to be beta readers my forthcoming novels
- Sneak peeks at cover and title reveals, excerpts from future books etc.
- Bonus book-related content such as printable artworks, maps, bookmarks etc.
- Other content such as writing/blogging tip sheets etc.
- Early or exclusive access to content on my author website/blog
- Promotion of team members' blogs and social media accounts on your channels
- Shoutouts/thank you in Acknowledgements sections of my books.
Thank you to all those who have joined my street team
John &Georgann Sandiford
Mary Lou Tryon
Harold & Debbie Davis
Larry & Joyce Lilly
Brad and Jen Utz
Join these send me an email and become a member of my street team today